12th September 2008, happenings for YewSuan

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was so excited yesterday, because 1st was Peter's birthday and 2nd he bought a Camera for me Sony T2 and after that we went to have our dinner at Korea Palace BBQ Restaurant, located 1st Floor of Wisma Bayu at Jalan Tanjung Tokong, excatly above Boon AV.


Too bad we cant use the phone to snap the food we had, because the battery was not charge. So we use my nokia classic 6120 instead..
They served a generous amount of side dishes and frankly speaking we felt the side dishes taste better than Ozizi which we had last time. The Kimchi was good and the " taugeh " , spinach, potoes , eggs .. wow Thumbs up and this is the first time we request for another round, but I think the waiter was a bit blur... as we requested for the "tau kua' refill he gave us potatoes , and few more but without the tau kua .. haiya ...


Guessed what is this ??? It is oink oink skin.... hahahah NO COMMENT !


This is the Seafood and Beef soup that Peter ordered.
The soup comes with the Korean Steam White Rice .. I believed the rice was steamed that is suppose to be ... ?? .. ??? The soup was really good, not so spicy.

I believed I dont have to tell Yvonne what I took, she will know whenever I am at Korean Restaurant I will definately ordered the Nakji Bokkeum with Noodles. Stir fried Octopus ... Wow this is one of the Best. Peter was comparing it with Seoul Garden and I have to agree that Seoul Garden was slightly better... :( ... But still this is better than the Ozizi ... :)

So we ended our evening .. having good food until we cant really walk straight.. . . . .. . . .. .... .. .

2 comments:

Unknown September 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

yummy..i juz luv korean food!

first, not oizizi lah, its Arirang..hehe, my boss sudah ketawa me cos last time i also said oizizi

will go try tis new place, by the look of it, it sure looks delicious!!

YewSuan September 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Frend why the shop put the ozizi name there ? Hey please include me on the "trip to eat all u can at Korea Palace " ha ha ha
cheers

Post a Comment