De Tai Thong Dim Sum Dinner

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

We went to De Tai Thong today for dinner. Below is the photos we shot using our new Camera :)

The Ang Koh Na Pniah basket.. . .. very colourful and cute .

This is the Hong Toh Mee.. Yvonne the Toh Heun that we tried last saturday taste way better. This was a bit watery and not much "leow". The noodles was not so special compared to the Toh Heun.

This shop is selling my favourite Char Siew Pau .. Everytime I went there I will definately order this ... without fail ! .. . ... . ..... .

This is the Prawn Dim Sum..

This is another dim sum that I loved ... Fried Wan Ton ... yummy ....

2 comments:

Unknown September 15, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

wow, the hong tou mee we had the last time we went punya is really GOOD la..thinking of it cud make me drool. haha ^-^

YewSuan September 15, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

yes yes .. I think we shud go again during our GYM sessions... ha ha ha makan dulu baru exercise... Good idea ?

Post a Comment