.... long story cut short

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010

... there are so many reasons why I suddenly stop blogging and also there is so many reasons why I started back
My little darling is 16 months and time really flies...
Started people asking me when will I be expecting another baby, come on she is only 16mths OK ? Get a life you people ... maybe its the Malaysian culture, when you are married they expecte you to get pregnant / have a baby ... and when your 1st child is 12mths old they expect you to deliver another one... ha ha ha
Lucky I am not born in those dynasty that they only cherish MALE and also have many many childrens .. if not my mother in law will encourage my Hubby to have a concubine.. ha ha ha

So the question that always come into my mind is 1 enough or 2 or 3 is enough.
After my 2 cases of miscarriages, I believed and surrender that babies are Gifts from mighty god above. We cant even predict wat will happen in next minute and how to plan ahead on this miracle' ???

0 comments:

Post a Comment