Our journey of Love and Light

>> Tuesday, September 10, 2013

10.9.2013 Why I started blogging again ? Missing my page or missing sharing out my feelings to the world out there :) . Maybe there should not always be a word WHY ( ? ) because things cannot be explains. My journey of love and light started when i got to know 1humanity team, on the NES machine. I met up with Master Danley and Master KK and I got to know there is this REIKI attunement class 1 and 2 on that coming sunday. Out of curiostiy i consulted Master Danley what is REIKI and she explains ... and I asked her again , my whole body is in pain how can i do for people ( at that time i did not use heal ... i use DO ) ..... she then patiently explains to me the process on " healing " ... I attended the 6 hours class and was attuned to level 1 and 2. ok, now is time to go back home and share with my husband, Peter, what i have " become " and when i told him what i heard during the attunement state ( ladies singing gospels and my tears flowing ) he just smile and look at me a "kind". Then i challenged him that he will be my first guinea pig, I will Reiki for him before bed. During the process i believed not even 15 minutes, he started snoring and the next morning the first sentence he told me was " Hey Reiki our girl everyday " ... !! thats it !! nothing else... what he meant by that , I dont really know !! Or we have the answered long ago :) . After few months, he also attended the attunement session and first call he made to me after the attunement was, please check with Master KK when is the next level attunement ... ha ha ha ... We then attended together Reiki 3 and 4 attunements. Surprisingly out of god arrangement ( with Sister Molly and Brother Francis ), we offered our service to a old folks home and there is so much surprising feedbacks we got from them after receiving Reiki . The "once in a lifetime" moment for me will be a ex-stroke aunty. While i was doing her neck she was so relax and fell asleep. We called the nurses and they thought she fainted and get the matron to check her pulse and of course is she is alive ! She was just too relax ... phew or sigh or just a HA HA HA ( !!! ) And for Peter, one of the aunty was telling him that she felt her body was hot and her bone was like jumping" and she actauly requested Peter Reiki for her friend next bed which having lots of pain .. The result of REIKI was so amazing, Some will ask WHY , WHY they have this feeling... sound not logic ... sound insane ... sound funny ... ha ha ha There is no definate answer in a questions .. and yes if your question is asking me how is my body ache ... yeah my " feedback " is i am 60% well ... _()_ namaste with gratitude , Carole Tan

0 comments:

Post a Comment